RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING AND OUR SERVICES
casinonlineslot.com does not offer any casino games that can be played with real money. All of our games are free-to-play and do not require a payment of any kind. As long as the users, members, and visitors use a compatible browser, our games can be played without the installation of the software and through the browser.
casinonlineslot.com complies and supports the responsible gambling practices. If you think gambling became an addiction instead of a hobby, please stop using our website and get professional help. casinonlineslot.com provides the links of websites who can offer help against gambling addiction.
casinonlineslot.com can still collect personal data in order to improve its services and because of its legal responsibilities. Collecting this type of personal data is also the natural result of visiting our website. Because of our legal responsibilities, some of this data may be used to personally identify you. The information about the data we collect can be found below.
WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED BY OUR WEBSITE?
Personal data collected by casinonlineslot.com under the applicable laws are as follows:
- Location: We can use and store your geographical location information to show you the geographically closest ads.
- Server Log Information: We store server log information when you use our website. These include, but are not limited to: your login information, dates and times of visit, pages viewed, your IP address, any other websites you visit immediately before and immediately after our website, the time you spend on our website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser and other device identifiers that you use.
- Telemetry Information: We can collect bandwidth download and upload speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device, and other statistics about your device.
- Information from Monitoring Technologies: We and our service providers use a variety of technologies to gather information, including cookies and web beacons, when you visit our website. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. This allows us to collect information about your device information, your IP address, web browsers used to access the website, viewed pages or features, time spent on pages, mobile devices, and clicked links. Web markers are graphical images placed on a website or an e-mail. They allow monitoring the behavior of the user visiting the website and/or track the contents of an email.
We are committed to storing and using this personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- a) To comply with the rules of law and honesty.
- b) To improve our service quality and specify errors.
USAGE PURPOSE OF COLLECTED DATA
According to the applicable privacy laws, collected data are used for the following purposes:
- Providing, maintaining, delivering or improving the products or services we offer through our website;
- Determining the usefulness or popularity of a particular content and analyzing and following the data to better understand the online activity of our users;
- To fulfill our legal obligations;
- Providing you with the information or products or services you desire;
- Answering your questions or responding to a communication request from you;
- Developing new products or services;
- Communicate with you about news, products, services, events and other things that you think you are interested in;
- Tracking and analyzing trends, usage, and events related to our website;
- Detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- Protect the rights and property of us and our affiliates.
STORING PLACE OF COLLECTED DATA
Your personal data collected may be stored and processed at domestic or abroad facilities.
WHOM WE SHARE YOUR COLLECTED DATA WITH
Your personal data can be shared with third-parties in order to improve the user experience (including remediation and personalization), to ensure the safety of users, to detect fraud, to improve services, to investigate operational evaluation, to correct mistakes, including, but not limited to, outsourcing service providers, cargo companies, law firms, research companies, call centers, software companies for providing complaints management and security, agencies, consulting companies, companies in the press sector, and social media circles to perform any of the purposes stated in this policy.
In addition, the user data may be shared with official identities according to the laws and regulations against money laundering and terror financing.
We will only share information about you in the following ways:
- With our current or future parent companies, affiliates, and other companies we are partners in;
- With third parties or service providers working for us;
- If we are involved in a merger or acquisition process in a business involving our company, such as merging with another company or being acquired by another company, or in another case where information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our commercial assets;
- In response to information requests from legal authorities when we believe that it is required or necessary in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with our policies or that they jeopardize the rights, property, and security of other parties and other users.
HOW LONG WE STORE PERSONAL DATA
SOCIAL SHARING FEATURES
Our website can offer social sharing features, links to social media, and other integrated tools. Using such features may cause you to share information with the relevant social media organization (depending on the settings you use). You need to read the privacy policies of social media organizations that provide these features to learn more about the purpose of data collection, its coverage, and the processing of such data by such parties. casinonlineslot.com are not responsible for the actions or policies of social media providers.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable precautions to safeguard the confidentiality of information transmitted through our website. Nevertheless, no computer security system is completely perfect no method is 100% safe enough to transmit data over the internet. As a result, we do not accept any responsibility for any unauthorized access or use of the Information that you send to us on the Internet or that you receive from us. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that the information transmitted by you or the information sent by you will be received as it is or without any changes. Our providers, affiliates, representatives, predecessors, and successors of our past, present, and future employees, officers, managers, contractors, consultants, and shareholders are not responsible from any damage that may be caused in regards to cybersecurity. We are not responsible for any damage or loss that may occur as a result of abuse, blocking, alteration, deletion, destruction or use of information provided through our website.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies as the default. It is possible to cancel this setting by blocking cookies (please see the help menu in your browser). However, blocking cookies may restrict your use of our website.
You can stop receiving promotional messages at any time by following the instructions contained in each message. But even if you unsubscribe; we may still send non-promotional messages such as technical notices, support notices, and administrative notices, if any.